Adventure Week this June at the Islands of Loreto
Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto is pleased to announce Adventure Week from Sunday, June 17 thru Friday, June 22, 2018! This week includes daily adventure activities including snorkeling, wilderness survival workshops, meditation, diving, and more! Members and guests can explore the pristine Islands of Loreto while experiencing the thrill of a Loreto vacation at Villa del Palmar.
Schedule of Events
Sunday, June 17:
- 6:00 pm: Adventure Welcome Party at Danzante Lounge
Monday, June 18:
- 7:30 am: Guided Nature Hike & Wildlife Awareness
- 10:00 am: Discovery Paddle Boarding & Kayaking
- 3:00 pm: Free Diving & Clam Fishing
Tuesday, June 19:
- 7:30 am: Panoramic 2 Mile Run & Stretching
- 10:00 am: Shoreline Kayaking & Fishing
- 3:00 pm: Survival Principals Workshop
- 7:30 pm: Guided Night Walk & Star Gazing
Wednesday, June 20:
- 7:30 am: Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Yoga
- 9:00 am: Danzante Islands Hopping Adventure & Snorkeling
- 3:00 pm: Driving Range & Hole 17 Golf Challenge
- 7:30 pm: LED Paddle Boarding
Thursday, June 21:
- 7:30 am: Bird Watching Walk
- 9:00 am/11:00 am: Catching & Cooking Fish
- 9:00/10:00/11:00 am: Diving Intro for Beginners
- 3:00 pm: Adventure Week Scavenger Hunt
- 5:30 pm: Fire Friction Earth Skills Workshop
- 7:00 pm: Cooking the Catch of the Day
Friday, June 22
- 7:30 am: Yoga and Meditation
- 9:00 am: Tide Pools and National Marine Park Discovery
- 11:00 am: Kayaking Exploration
- 3:00 pm: Beach Games
- 8:00 pm: Adventure Week Grand Finale Dinner
Adventure Week with European Plan: $514 per adult and $250 per child for all activities stated above. This package does not include the all-inclusive meal plan or meals with any of the events.
Adventure Week with All-Inclusive Meal Plan: $1,099 per adult and $545 per child for all activities stated above and the all-inclusive meal plan.
We look forward to welcoming you the Islands of Loreto for your next adventure.
Space is limited. To make your reservation please call 800-852-4755 and reference “Adventure Week” today!