We are pleased to announce that your Points Redemption Program has extended the percentage of the allocated club points that you can use towards paying for pre-ordered services. You can now use all of your available club points towards paying for the services you order through the Points Redemption Program when you make your reservation or prior to your arrival at the resort.
Not only does your membership provide you with access to the best accommodations and beaches in Mexico, but you can also use your points towards services and added privileges. The Points Redemption Program gives members more choices, added luxuries, and a greater flexibility.
Now use 100% of your available points towards 60% of the total purchase.
Prior to this change, members could use half of their available club points to pay towards services such as spa treatments, grocery packages, meal plans and more. With this new extra privilege, members can use all of their annual points allowance and any or all banked and borrowed points to pre-pay for up to 60% the price of services and products at any of the resorts covered by your membership when you make your reservations. The remaining 40% must be paid with a credit card.
How to use your points for services:
Step 1: Start off by making your reservation with Member Services by calling 800-852-4755.
Step 2: Choose the services and amenities you wish to add to your reservation.
Step 3: Use your club membership points to pay up to 60% the cost of certain luxury extras and services.
Please note that to take advantage of this service, it is preferable that you make your requests at the time of reservation or contact your pre-arrival service prior to your vacation.
What services can be paid with points?
When you call to make your reservation, the agents will provide you with assistance on the exact number of membership club points that you have and what services you can use the points for. There are a variety of services applicable for the Points Redemption Program; some of the most popular services include a fine dining all-inclusive meal plan, spa treatments, golf, private chef, groceries and more.
Paying for Golf Options at the Islands of Loreto
In addition to the changes above, we are pleased to announce that for 2018 you can pay for ALL your golf options with 100% points at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto. That’s right-there is no cash requirement!
Here is a list of golf options available that you may use your points for:
|Option Name||Regular||Member Price 15% Off||Elite Member Price 20% Off|
|Golf 18 Holes- Adult||$ 203.00||$ 172.55||$ 162.40|
|Golf 18 Holes- Child||$ 101.50||$ 86.28||$ 81.20|
|Golf 9 Holes- Adult||$ 121.80||$ 103.53||$ 97.44|
|Golf 9 Holes- Child||$ 60.90||$ 51.77||$ 48.72|
|Golf Cart||$ 35.00||$ 29.75||$ 28.00|
|Golf Club Rental 18 Holes- Adult||$ 35.00||$ 29.75||$ 28.00|
|Golf Club Rental 18 Holes- Child||$ 17.50||$ 14.88||$ 14.00|
|Golf Club Rental 9 Holes- Adult||$ 23.00||$ 19.55||$ 18.40|
|Golf Club Rental 9 Holes- Child||$ 11.50||$ 9.78||$ 9.20|
|Golf Practice Facility||$ 16.24||$ 13.80||$ 12.99|
|Golf Practice Facility Plus||$ 49.00||$ 41.65||$ 39.20|
|Golf Twilight- Adult||$ 121.80||$ 103.53||$ 97.44|
|Golf Twilight- Child||$ 60.90||$ 51.77||$ 48.72|
For more information or to use your points to purchase reservations, meal plans, spa services, golf options and other vacation-enhancing options, please call Member Services at 800-852-4755.